- Do you have the ability to learn multiple, new systems, software and platforms quickly and ask questions that enhance your personal ability to grow?
- Are you a critical thinker that is reliable and has an attention to detail that produces quality work and understands the needs of their consumer?
If you can answer “YES” to both of these questions, this opportunity is for you! Who we are:
Integrated Systems Technology (IST) Services is a fast-growing Technology Services Company. We help commercial control manufacturers reach their goals, and maintain industry standards through 3rd party project management, database creation, technical and field service support. We are on the search for our next Integrated Systems Database Technician to help us support manufacturers across the country.
The Integrated Systems Database Technician is responsible for building out databases based on floorplan drawings, a system specification, and a sequence of operation provided by the manufacturer. This will be accomplished by learning and utilizing tools and software provided by the manufacturer.What we expect:
What you need:
Time is of the essence with these projects, and meeting deadlines is crucial.
- Attention to Detail.
Quality of work is a reflection of our company.
- Understanding the product.
Gaining an understanding of the manufacturers we work with and the purpose of their system results in an easier database design.
- Critical thinking.
Anticipate the system design flaws that may lead to inefficiencies in the end product, and help resolve design issues before on-site work begins.
What we offer:
- Must have a high school diploma and at least 30 college credits;
- 2+ years of experience working with data entry;
- Proven ability to resolve discrepancies with information provided;
- Proven ability to learn new systems quickly;
- The ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Proven track record of exceeding objectives and goals;
- Must have your own high-speed Internet connection and computer;
- Great attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively follow a schematic or shop drawing is a plus, but not required;
- Experience with AutoCAD is a plus, but not required.
Still reading? Interested and qualified? OK, we want to hear from you!
- Part Time Hourly Rate at $12-$15 per hour;
- An excellent position in a high growth company;
- Flexible work schedule, and
- Work from home opportunity (this position is an entirely remote position)
To apply, please email the following items to [email protected]
- Resume or CV;
- Cover letter describing your answers in more detail to the questions at the top of this ad, and telling us why you’re fired up about this opportunity; and
- In your email, including the subject line “I’m Your Next Database Technician”