WHO WE ARE:
Integrated Systems Technology (IST) Services is a fast-growing Technology Services Company. We help commercial control manufacturers reach their goals, and maintain industry standards through 3rd party project management, database creation, technical and field service support. We are on the search for our next Integrated Systems Field Service Technician to help us support manufacturers across the country.
The Integrated Systems Tech team is looking for a Field Service Tech to support needs in the US. This is a remote position.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Travel up to 90% (est.)
- Independently set Integrated Lighting Control Systems on customer sites using proprietary software.
- Lead system support activities, including training and customer meetings.
- Take lead contact and project management role in the startup portion of projects, including documentation and reporting functions.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with project schedules, installations and electrical contractors in the field.
- Manage construction drawings, submittals, procedures and training materials.
- Manage project schedules, installations and electrical contractors in the field.
- Create system databases based on project requirements
WHAT YOU NEED:
Time is of the essence with these projects, and meeting deadlines is crucial.
- Attention to Detail.
Quality of work is a reflection of our company.
- Understanding the product.
Gaining an understanding of the manufacturers we work with and the purpose of their system results in an easier database design.
- Critical thinking.
Anticipate the system design flaws that may lead to inefficiencies in the end product, and help resolve design issues before on-site work begins.
- 1 year of experience (educational courses included) with one or more of the following: Lighting controls, building automation systems, electronics or electrical, or other controls platforms;
- 1 year of experience (educational courses included) with Computer networking;
- Proficient with personal computers and related word processing, presentation, spreadsheet and project management applications;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to travel internationally and valid driver’s license;
- Up to 90% travel;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Advanced Certificate, Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in: Energy Management, Engineering, Technology, and/or related field
- Full Time Salary at $50,000 Annually plus Overtime;
- An excellent position in a high growth company;
- Work from home opportunity;
- Company Cell Phone;
- Company Laptop;
- Retain all individual travel points;
- Employee benefits packages after 90 days;
of the following items to [email protected]
- Resume or CV;
- Cover letter describing your interest in this opportunity; and
- In your email, including the subject line “I’m Your Next Field Service Technician”
IST Services is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran or disability status or other characteristics protected by the law.